DM Notes
- Now that Act One is complete, it is time for me to sit down and plan. Also, brush up on the core rulebooks, and thoroughly explore the books I picked up during the semester and never got a chance to really read. Not to mention, there'll be the books I plan to purchase during the Summer, for reference and use. I was satisfied with how Act One went down, in the Spring Semester, but my intention is to make Act Two go much smoother and with less of a hitch. I'm a perfectionist, so one accomplishment leads to revision and greater accomplishment, ideally.
- Next semester, I do plan on incorporating cameo appearances from other people, outside of the group. Ideally, I will no longer be using any of the players as NPC Cameos, and, instead, will have other people doing that . . . This will keep Jordan or anyone else having to create characters to play, outside of their main one. Everett and Zach have both offered to serve as Cameos, so I will probably use them, along with a few possible other options.
- Due to unfortunate circumstance, Jordan's private run never did happen in the Spring Semester. It will be the first side-run to happen in the Fall, I swear.
- Interest has been expressed in a Summer run. Nothing is definite, but I would not be opposed to having one. Plans to be brewed at a later date.
- Still not that impressive at running combat scenarios, so I need more practice and should refresh on all the rules (not to mention read the more obscure ones). Can't say I expected to have furnitured pushed out windows, but I'm not complaining -- It was the zombies who ended up underneath the furniture that should complain.
- Should work on producing a quick and simple reference chart template for running combat -- namely, for things like initiative order, HPs, and AC. It would probably help to smooth the flow of combat out.
- Now that I'm working with higher levels, that corresponds to deadlier and more developed encounters. I have every intention of making the people met and fought just that much more interesting and detailed. Heh, I can work with Prestige Classes and many more feats, now . . . Hopefully, I want to get away from having bland and generic NPC encounters that do more than just fight and die.
- All of my players are such excellent roleplayers . . . Seriously, it's always impressive and amusing to watch them play. I just wanted to put that here, because I love my players.
- My apologies for the bad timing and delays that have been occurring in the past few runs. I hope to remedy these sort of things by being a bit more prepared and organised, henceforth.
- I have all Summer to make this website better. Huzzah.
- Next semester, I do plan on incorporating cameo appearances from other people, outside of the group. Ideally, I will no longer be using any of the players as NPC Cameos, and, instead, will have other people doing that . . . This will keep Jordan or anyone else having to create characters to play, outside of their main one. Everett and Zach have both offered to serve as Cameos, so I will probably use them, along with a few possible other options.
- Due to unfortunate circumstance, Jordan's private run never did happen in the Spring Semester. It will be the first side-run to happen in the Fall, I swear.
- Interest has been expressed in a Summer run. Nothing is definite, but I would not be opposed to having one. Plans to be brewed at a later date.
- Still not that impressive at running combat scenarios, so I need more practice and should refresh on all the rules (not to mention read the more obscure ones). Can't say I expected to have furnitured pushed out windows, but I'm not complaining -- It was the zombies who ended up underneath the furniture that should complain.
- Should work on producing a quick and simple reference chart template for running combat -- namely, for things like initiative order, HPs, and AC. It would probably help to smooth the flow of combat out.
- Now that I'm working with higher levels, that corresponds to deadlier and more developed encounters. I have every intention of making the people met and fought just that much more interesting and detailed. Heh, I can work with Prestige Classes and many more feats, now . . . Hopefully, I want to get away from having bland and generic NPC encounters that do more than just fight and die.
- All of my players are such excellent roleplayers . . . Seriously, it's always impressive and amusing to watch them play. I just wanted to put that here, because I love my players.
- My apologies for the bad timing and delays that have been occurring in the past few runs. I hope to remedy these sort of things by being a bit more prepared and organised, henceforth.
- I have all Summer to make this website better. Huzzah.

<< Home